Here is an overview from Anna Bryant's 6 week check up appointmet! She is a very healthy baby!
- You were 10 lbs 12.5 oz (75-90th%)
- You were 21.5" in height(50%)
- During this appointment, you got 4 shots and 1 oral vaccine (rotovirus). You only cried a little bit and what crying you did do was weak and pitiful! Daddy had to stand with you because Mommy was too sad
- Dr. C said you might have eczema because you have bumps all over your face and behind your ears. We will check on it at your 4 month appt. It's nothing to stress about right now!
- Mommy was worried you might have a tremor, but Dr. C said it is normal to be a little jerky at this age.
- You look very healthy!
- You were pitiful for the rest of the day. You wanted to sleep all day and be held. You were also very fussy (the fussiest I have ever seen you!) The next day, you ran a low grade fever of 100.0 )
Hi Everyone! Clayton and I were married on September 2, 2006 in Birmingham. In 2007, we bought our first house in Gardendale, AL. We have two dogs, Bella and Charlotte, who are the loves of our lives! Thanks for reading!